Sepia Saturday - Moose School

This is a new feature from my fellow blogger Kat Mortensen. We will post some old photos, preferable in sepia but not necessary. You can link to other Sepia Saturday members by clicking the link here or on the title above. Sepia Saturday also has a Facebook group page: click here. This should be fun!



Posted by Picasa


I was surfing the internet for some moose photos for my Cool As A Crazy Moose blog and I ran across this photo of the "Moose School." It looks like a one room school house. I love the outfits the girls have. Their faces are all so serious. You won't see that in a school group photo now.

Does anyone have an idea where this "Moose School" was? Could this be in Maine? It would be interesting to see if the building is still standing.

Please link up with my friend Kat from Poetikat's Invisible Keepsakes. She is quite the writer!
13 comments

Popular Posts!

Sepia Saturday - Clam Town

Sepia Saturday - Donkey Piggy Back

Working Women