Seven Crazy Facts About The Cool Fox
My friend Kat has tagged me to write a meme. If you don't know what a meme is you can check it out here. Really, don't worry about what a meme is. Basically I have the honour of disclosing seven facts about me then I get to choose seven other writers to disclose seven things about themselves. It's something like a chain letter, but Kat didn't threaten me with death if I didn't do it. So here goes:
- I have never stepped foot off the North American Continent. Well if you count swimming in the Atlantic Ocean as stepping off, then I guess I have left the continent briefly.
- Speaking of oceans, for several summers I was a lifeguard on Plum Island in Newburyport, MA. It's a rough job watching pretty women and getting a nice tan, let me tell you!
- When I was a child of maybe 5 or 6 I got lost in a department store. I panicked and ran around to find my parents. I finally found them after what seemed like ages. I can still remember that frantic feeling. I guess if I didn't find them I wouldn't be writing this right now.
- I have owned two convertibles in my life. Convertibles are great in the summer and you look very cool, but cold as h*** in the winter. Plus, when I went skiing, I had to put the top down to put the skies in the car. It was a cold two hour ride to the mountains.
- When I was 8 our family, aunts, uncles, and cousins stayed for a summer in a lighthouse keepers cottage. We were at the beach all day leaving only to go to bed. That place was cool and talk about water front property!
- As a fraternity hazing ritual I had to collect both a bra and panties from every girl in one dorm at the college I attended. Yes we tough guys survived hazing, and yes I completed my task. (they did get them back) There were a lot of hazing activities I can't disclose due here due to appropriate writing practices.
- When I was 8 I had a beagle puppy. His name was Spotty. I loved him very much. :)
So there you have it. All these crazy things made me the cool person I am today. Now I have to discuss why I never disclosed this information to my therapist. After all he reads this blog!
I tag the these seven of my unfortunate followers:
Tattered and Lost
Barbara and Nancy