Theme Thursday - Face

This week's theme is "face." One of the nice features of Picasa, the photo organizing software I use is facial recognition. I can pull up photos of anyone I have in my collect just by having them grouped together. Piscasa does all the work. You just have to confirm the suggestions if it is who it is. Sometimes Picasa is incorrect in making it's suggestions. All you have to do is press "ignore" to move on. I have over 1000 photos of myself taken over the years. (I scanned my mothers slide collection)

Picasa also allows you to make collages from the faces that it frames. Here is a collage of your's truely over the years.

Collage and photos: CrazyasaCoolFox
(click to magnify)
Enhanced by Zemanta
7 comments

Popular Posts!

Sepia Saturday - Clam Town

Sepia Saturday - Donkey Piggy Back

Working Women