Sepia Saturday - The Kiss

How's this for a royal kiss?
This was my parents 25th wedding anniversary August 4, 1976.

My sisters and I planned this party and kept it a surprise for them. We had their very best friends, another couple Dick and Cookie, take them out to Sunday brunch. By the time they arrived home the field next to our house was filled with cars. The house was filled with guests and decked out. My father wasn't one to make a big deal of things so this was the only way we could have gotten him to go along with this.


When the party is at your own home I guess you can't avoid it.
Photos: CrazyasaCoolfox
For other great kisses go to Sepia Saturday by licking here.
Posted by Picasa
9 comments

Popular Posts!

Sepia Saturday - Clam Town

Sepia Saturday - Donkey Piggy Back

Working Women