Family Photo

Family photos are always fun at Christmas time. Everyone is dressed with their very best and high in spirit. Here in this photo I'm the little guy with the suspenders and bow tie sitting on my sister's lap. My dad is poking his head in on the right. (he probably had the camera on a timer) My grandfather is back row left and great grandfather back row right. Those of you that have followed my Fran and Bunt's Western Adventure series, my mother Fran standing on the left and that's my Auntie Bunt in the dress with the red collar.
Photo: CrazyasaCoolFox
Posted by Picasa
Thursday Chalenge is a collaboration for bloggers.
This week's challenge is "family."
For more Thursday Challenge family photos click here.
Enhanced by Zemanta
6 comments

Popular Posts!

Hard Head or Hard Ice?

Sepia Saturday - Clam Town

Sepia Saturday - Donkey Piggy Back