Think Dynamic

Crazy as a Cool Fox is trying the new Blogger "dynamic" vews. They are completely different from the old post and sidebar views you are used to seeing. After some thought we're trying "Snapshot." Just click on a post you would like to see and it will expand before your very eyes.

The fun part is that you the reader can try out the other views yourself! You will see a black bar below the header where the new dynamic veiws are listed. Give them a try. Let me know what you think of them. I guess they are dynamic in that they sort of move when you click on them.

I like the modern feel of dynamic views but there are aspects of the old design I miss. Instead of contaminating your opinion I'll let you judge for yourself. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Try out the different views for yourself. Don't worry you won't "break" anything!
Enhanced by Zemanta
2 comments

Popular Posts!

Hard Head or Hard Ice?

Sepia Saturday - Clam Town

Sepia Saturday - Donkey Piggy Back