Sepia Saturday - Baby Carriage Mania

Presented before you is a compilation of baby carriage photos I could find in my family archives. 

The first one on the left seems to be the fanciest of carriages. It's a photo of my mother when she lived in Houlton, Maine in 1924. Look the the carriage is made of wicker! the suspension and wheels are very ornate.

The next photo shows my sister in a stroller with yours truly in control. This was a family vacation and the other two children are our cousins. 
Photos: CrazyasaCoolFox
The third photo is of me in that very same stroller. I had quite a set of toys tied right in front of me to keep me occupied.

Finally, the lower right photo is of my father all bundled up in what is perhaps a stroller/sleigh. The photo was dated 1918, Rowley, Massachusetts.

Take a stroll with your baby carriage over to Sepia Saturday for more great posts! Just click here.
11 comments

Popular Posts!

Hard Head or Hard Ice?

Sepia Saturday - Clam Town

Sepia Saturday - Donkey Piggy Back