Brothers Barton

Photo: CrazyasaCoolFox
My answer to the prompt this week is not two girls, but two boys or very young men.

These two dapper gentlemen are barely men. On the left my grandfather Ralph at age 18 in Paris, France. On the right his older brother, my great-uncle Frank.

They were born and brought up in New Brunswick, Canada. Both served in the military for their country and met in Paris for a brief time in the midst of war. I'm not sure which branch my great-uncle was with but my grandfather fought with the Mac Lean's Kilties a part of the Canadian Expeditionary Forces.

In fact you can see Ralph is wearing a kilt!


I hope everyone has had a nice Thanksgiving and are well rested to begin the rigors of the holidays. For many other fine Sepia Saturday posts, click here!
14 comments

Popular Posts!

Hard Head or Hard Ice?

Sepia Saturday - Clam Town

Sepia Saturday - Donkey Piggy Back