Baby Photo Shoot

This week we have an iconic family portrait that serves as a prompt for our Sepia Saturday post. It shows a father, mother and son. I would estimate from the clothing worn the photo was shot in the 1920's.

This photo I found in one of my mom's albums shot in the mid 1950's shows herself, my dad, myself and my big sister. It looks as though I'm not being to cooperative with the photographer. It must have been my grandfather shooting that photo. Grampie was not known for his patience and perhaps my father set the camera to auto. Dad was a photographer and had a pretty nice camera as I recall although I don't remember the make and model.

I was probably staring off at my beloved grandmother and she was probably trying to get my attention toward the camera. You know how those baby photo shoots go!
Photo: CrazyasaCoolFox
Fine many more family photo shoots at Sepia Saturday by clicking here.
15 comments

Popular Posts!

Sepia Saturday - Clam Town

Sepia Saturday - Donkey Piggy Back

Working Women