Some Kisses Aren't Just a Kiss

This week's Sepia Saturday prompt features a kiss. This was my parent's 25th wedding anniversary August 4, 1976. My sisters and I planned this event. How we were able to keep it a secret from them is still a surprise to me.
Their very best friends, another couple took them out to Sunday brunch. By the time they arrived home from brunch the field next to our house was filled with cars. The house was filled with guests and decked out. My father wasn't one to make a big deal of things so this was the only way we could have gotten him to go along with this.

When someone throws a party is at your own home I guess you can't avoid it.

For other great kisses go to Sepia Saturday by clicking here.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts!

Hard Head or Hard Ice?

Sepia Saturday - Clam Town

Sepia Saturday - Donkey Piggy Back